the dried bark of the Cinnamomum tree are being used where, in the Winter their leaves are evergreen, small tree in the form of a growing plant. The aromatic scent thanks to the Spice Tree is a genus of medicinal and quite indispensable in our kitchens. Originally is thought to have originated in Sri Lanka. Cinnamon is used in the treatment of diseases by alternative medicine from ancient times. Cinnamon contain high antioxidants, thus are known to be useful in diseases.Also in cinnamon, manganese, calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, B6, E, A, C and K vitamins.
the benefits to our health is as follows:
1) is to protect against germs and viruses.
2) regulates circulation.
3) regulates blood sugar.
4), which is a healthy spice cinnamon, fights skin problems such as acne.
5) prevents colds and treat diseases of the respiratory tract.
6) is essential for bone health.
7) has antioxidant properties.
8) enhances memory.
9) prevents fungal infections.
10) is to protect against germs and viruses.
11) it helps to weaken.
12) it has antibacterial properties.
how to use
food, cake can be used. Bop drinkable as a tea.
storage conditions :
cool, store in a dry place.
expiration date :
since the package has been opened 1 year.