Thyme Herbal Soap
It is used for varicose disorders in the legs and for the relief of pain caused by varicose disease.
• It is a source of vitamins and minerals.
• Used in mouth and foot fungi.
• It has the feature of preventing acne formation • It has the feature of eliminating skin reactions caused by insect bites.
• It is beneficial against eczema disease.
• It prevents hair loss and prevents dandruff.
• It has anti-oxidant properties.
• It has anti-inflammatory properties.
• It has anti-aging properties.
• It has anti-microbial properties.
• When feet are soothed in thyme juice, it relieves muscle fatigue, relieves muscle pain and prevents stress.
• It is beneficial against allergic reactions that occur on the skin.