Fast
Shipping
Order
Tracking
Shop By
Categories

Earth Rated Fecal Bag for Dogs Odorless (21 Rolls - 315 Bags)

Product Code: 1370968
Availability:6
  • $29.92

Tags: Earth, Rated, Fecal, Bag, for, Dogs, Odorless, (21, Rolls, -, 315, Bags)

Earth Rated Fecal Bag for Dogs Odorless (21 Rolls - 315 Bags)

With the Earth rated stool bag's 100% leak-proof guarantee, you have a 0% chance of experiencing any horrible stool-hand contact. These extra-thick bags are designed to securely hold stools of all sizes and prevent unpleasant odours. Collecting excrement has never been easier!

Are your bags biodegradable?

Our dark green bags contain an EPI additive that helps them break down, unlike traditional plastic bags. We do not label our bags as biodegradable as international standards vary from country to country and to comply with all labeling regulations. We offer certified compostable bags made from vegetable starches and meet both ASTM D6400 and EN13432 guidelines, allowing them to be disposed of at a municipal composting facility that accepts pet waste.

What does ""EPI additive"" mean?

EPI is the developer of the completely degradable plastic additive (TDPA), the technology used in our green bags. The EPI test shows that as TDPA responds to variables such as heat, oxygen and agitation, it allows the bags to break down, is non-toxic and produces no harmful residues. We invite you to visit their website where you can find more information about how EPI works! https://epi-global.com/

Can your bags be composted?

Our light green bags are BPI certified compostable bags and are made from vegetable starches. They also meet both ASTM D6400 and EN13432 guidelines, allowing them to be disposed of at a municipal composting facility that accepts pet waste. Please note that not all composting facilities can accept pet waste. We recommend that you contact your municipality for details.

Is the lavender scent artificial?

62% of our lavender fragrance is naturally derived from essential oils from fruits, herbs and spices. The remaining 38% is a binding agent that helps the scent stick to our bags. The scent of lavender makes up 1% of the total make-up of our bags.

How long can I store your bags?

Our dark green bags contain an EPI additive that speeds up the degradation process, so we recommend not storing them for more than 24 months. We recommend that you store the bags in a dry and cool place, as light and heat can accelerate the degradation process.

Our certified fertilizer bags are made from vegetable starches, so we recommend storing them in a dry, cool place for no more than 12 months.

Help! I'm having trouble opening bags.

Dry fingertips can sometimes make it difficult to pull the bag. If you have trouble opening it, we recommend pinching the top of the bag to separate the edges and even slightly moistening your fingertips.

Still having problems? Maybe trying our handle bags with a wider opening can help!

How thick are your bags?

Dark Green colored bags: 15 microns thick

Certified Compostable bags: 20 micron thick

Do you offer larger bags for larger stools?

Our handle bags are extra wide to clean up bigger messes and accommodate bigger hands!

But we understand that XL dogs sometimes need XL bags! We also offer XL stool bags available online!

Do your bags contain latex?

None of our bags or packaging contain latex.

Which bags would you recommend to buy cat litter?

Our handle bags or XL bags are perfect for cleaning cat litter, as cat litter scoops fit easily through the extra wide openings.

"

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
We need your consent to use cookies for this website. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, analyse our traffic and share information about site usage with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. More information is available in our Cookie policy.